Toilet Repair Riverside
Customers Count on Our Inland Empire Plumbers' Valuable Experience
If you are looking to install a new toilet, there are many things to consider. Fortunately, our team of expert Riverside plumbers at Plumbing Specialists, Inc. is here to assist you with the make and model that you are looking for. Another question to ask before getting a new toilet installed is what model would work best for you and your family.
There are a variety of different toilets with different flush types, including but not limited to:
- Low flow: Every flush will be powered with far less water than the typical 1.6 gallons per flush.
- High efficiency (HET): These include both single and dual flush options and have an effective flush with only 1.28 gallons of water.
- Single flush: These toilet types flush as little as 0.8 gallons of water and up to 1.28 gallons per flush.
- Dual flush: In the full flush mode, this toilet flushes with 1.6 gallons of water. In the reduced flush mode, only 1.1 gallons are flushed.
- Gravity fed: These are most commonly found in homes and come with flush valves that open for the desired amount of water to feed into the bowl and power out waste.
- Siphonic: With these types, the force of water creates a siphon in the exit path of the toilet bowl, which results in a strong force that pulls the waste through the pipe. After this happens, water automatically begins to fill up the bowl.
- Pressure assist: These types are recommended for humid climates because their tanks do not sweat as much as those of gravity fed toilets.
For top-notch toilet services in Riverside, get in touch with our professional plumbers by calling (800) 680-3240. Ask us about our free estimates!
Replacing the Necessary Parts
If you are choosing a new toilet for your home, it is important to think about the size of the toilet you currently have and the size of the toilet that you are currently interested in. If this is something you are unsure of, our plumbers will come to measure and discuss your toilet options with you.
If your toilet is just leaking water, this is more than likely a fixable problem. You may only need the insides of your tank replaced, rather than the whole fixture. If the toilet is emitting an odor or leaking at the bottom, it may need to be reset using new materials to make a new seal. No matter what the case, Plumbing Specialists, Inc. is here to assist you.
Contact our Riverside plumbers at (800) 680-3240 to learn more about the toilet choices and services that we have to offer!